HTML Links on Evolution

Steve Bergman steve at rueb.com
Sun Mar 7 16:08:24 UTC 2004

Steve Searle wrote:

> I consider myself a very civilized caveman, otherwise I might have got
> quite angry at this remark.  And if being a caveman means I understand
> and use computers in a better way than all the civilized GUI mail client
> users, then I am quite happy with that.
>
> This email was proudly produced by mutt and vi

Please note that I did not say that you were a caveman.  I said that
complaining about not being able to receive email formats that 97% of
the population simply takes for granted makes us *seem like* cavemen.
Also, after I posted, I discovered that mutt does, in fact, handle HTML.
  (I don't keep abreast of mutt news.) But that is really tangential to
the point I was making.

-Steve