Sendmail question

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Mar 7 22:53:23 UTC 2004

Am So, den 07.03.2004 schrieb Bas Bosman um 23:40:
> Ok, and if i want to disable it for everyone?
>
> Because I looked in the relay-domains and it is empty
>
> Bas

You want disable >> it <<. What is "it"?

You initially said you want that users need to authenticate. So I guess
you want to disable relaying for non authenticated users. There is not
file relay-domains by default (even it would be empty). By default no
domains are relayed, only localhost - through access, as I wrote before.

Why don't you read the documentation? A mail server is nothing to play
with and hopefully you did not already set up an open relay.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 23:48:43 up 17 days, 1:22, load average: 1.35, 1.30, 1.20
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]