mozilla plugin

Neil Cherry ncherry at
Mon Mar 8 13:05:30 UTC 2004

Steve Berry wrote:

>>>Or go to:

>>None of these work for me with respect to the flash plugin. I have
>>the compat-lib and I tried the flashfix (which is the same as the
>>download from Macromedia).

> up2date flash-plugin

> worked perfectly.
> I test it with
> it's a pretty flash enabled site.

OK my case is special, seems I blew up FireFox yesterday when d/l'ing
a rpm (tried to open Real). Afterwards I lost most of my settings
such as all my extensions. Now flash works fine! So something in my
extensions probably is screwed up.

Now all I need is to get all my bookmarks and certain extensions

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry        ncherry at               (Text only)                 (SourceForge)                     (HCS II)