mozilla plugin

Neil Cherry ncherry at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 15:19:18 UTC 2004

don wrote:
>>Neil, After reading this mailing list and following the conversations, I
>>ran into this particular thread. luckly I required this information and
>>used...

>>up2date flash-plugin

>>worked perfectly.
>>
>>I test it with http://www.coke.com
>>it's a pretty flash enabled site.

> We must be configured differently... when I tried that command I get an
> error:
>
> The following packages you requested were not found:
> flash-plugin

Finally, I've fixed the problem I was having! Turns out I had loaded
an extension called "Flash Click To View". Some how it messed up
Flash. Normally it would put text where the Flash image was. This text
would be something like "Click to view". I also removed a lot of other
extensions that no longer worked or weren't needed or wanted.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry        ncherry at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)
http://linuxha.sourceforge.net/                 (SourceForge)
http://hcs.sourceforge.net/                     (HCS II)