(OFF TOPIC) Question for any UK DSL users (OFF-TOPIC)

Steve Searle mail at stevesearle.com
Mon Mar 8 19:14:33 UTC 2004

Around 04:31pm on Monday, March 08, 2004 (UK time), WipeOut scrawled:

> roger2 wrote:
>
> >BT will be the local loop provider but you can use other providers.
> >Have a look at Nildram I know a few people who us them.
> >In fact I'm thinking of moveing from BT to them myself.

I use a Vigor 2600 router which works fine.  Connectivity is supplied by
Demon who give you static IP addresses, and a wires only solution
meaning you can use whatever router or modem you want.

Cheers

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com