Up2date

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Mon Mar 8 20:22:49 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> Am So, den 07.03.2004 schrieb Felix Miata um 20:50:

[about up2date taking too long]

> And you are using a mirror server as source? I bet you don't.

I have no recollection of having been presented with an opportunity to
choose a source. I cancelled and waited 24 hours to try again. My own
ISP was fubar a large part of the period in question. It went slower
than I expected, but at least it worked.
--
"Surely God would not have created such a being as man to exist only
a day! No, no, man was made for immortality."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/