Password-protecting fedora.

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon Mar 8 20:37:15 UTC 2004

Jeff Vian wrote:

> Maynard Kuona wrote:

My feelings are the same.

I would rather create a junk account that a casual user could use and
not change anything in my account.  The 20 seconds to logout/in is
better than having someone decide that they would change my bookmarks
or worse.  At least there is some control and ability to monitor the
casual user to a greater degree.

If someone wanted to view your mail they could do it in other ways
without having a password.  Mail would be the least of my worries.

--
Robin Laing