Password-protecting fedora.

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Tue Mar 9 02:13:40 UTC 2004

Actually, Why would you want to do that?? eg: logout and login again?
Are you not aware that there's this new feature called "New Login"??
Essentially, it creates (another?) X-Session in Virtual-Term-8 (Alt-F8)
and presents you with a _new_ login session in which your New users can
just use while your own X-Session runs in the background. (and it locks
your existing X-Session using XScreen-saver.) I think this feature has
been around long before MaxOS-X or WInXP newly implemented (I think?)
Fast-User Switching.

Ain't that Just Cool? [1]

[1] Cool is a definition. It is not a state. Terms and conditions applies.
    Please RTFM manual before committing to a life of OSS, Free and Freedom
    as in Free Beer.