fedora-list digest, Vol 1 #1231 - 26 msgs

Chris Botha jcbotha at cedar.org.za
Tue Mar 9 14:03:18 UTC 2004

Try
$ gedit ~/.vnc/xstartup

or
$ vim ~/.vnc/xstartup

or

$ (replace with your favorite text editor) ~/.vnc/xstartup

it gives me nothing, I realy think that something is wrong, I do not find
the file that you speak about. If i say "emacs /.vnc/xstartup" there is
nothing in the document and it tells me that there is no such directory.

Any other sugestions, can i not do a reinstallation of the vnc server with a
rpm file. because if i -q vnc then it tells me that it is not found. But at
the server running KDE it is listed under its services and it is acrive.

chris