Fedora support etiquette, need suggestions

Aaron Matteson fedora at cryptosystem.us
Tue Mar 9 21:28:17 UTC 2004

Roger Beever became daring and sent these 0.5K bytes,

> > Explanations are an excellent idea, gives a vantage point on the
> > situation and can put the person asking the question in a position to
> > understand better why he needs to do things a certain way and gives
> > insight into future potential non-issues :)
>
> I could not agree more.
>
> Because you get the answer before the question.

Organization, if someone top-posts it is difficult to follow the
conversation in terms of what someone is replying to without bumbling
wround the email to find what the reply is to. To sum it up, easier to
follow and digest the conversation(s) without getting lost and it
turning into a big mess.

At least from my point of view.

--
  . 0 .  Aaron M Matteson - http://cryptosystem.us
  . . 0  Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write,