How to Setup a Secure Guest Account [was] Password-protecting fedora.

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Wed Mar 10 02:34:28 UTC 2004

<SNIP>
Talking about guest users. ANyone has any pointers on how,
specifically to create a guest user? I mean, it must just be
able to perform/access _normal_ stuffs (eg: web browsing, office
etc) and not have access to anything else?

Main keyword here I guess is _very_limited_access. Even more
restrictive than normal users.

(since I presume that the user/password combo would be guest/guest)

???