kde-look.org for Fedora/Gnome

Mark Limburg mlimburg at users.on.net
Wed Mar 10 06:21:59 UTC 2004

G'day ..

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 16:34, Tim Harris wrote:
> Mark Limburg wrote:
>
> >Thanks mate .. just the thing I was after.  I would love to start making
> >some contributions to the community in a way I can (i'm a webguy and
> >graphic designer so *real* code is a hassle, but I can make some half
> >decent themes with some time).
> >
> >MWL
> >

> You got me curious. Here's another link I found you should find useful.
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/metacity/metacity-themes.html

Excellent resource .. Whilst I want to write "true" themes, this is
still a very good place to read.  I think I may even dummy up some
concepts and transpose them to this standard first .. perfect them, and
then try for a native theme.

Worth reading .. thanks for the link ..

Now, who else out there wants a few more additional look'n'feel themes?

What drives your passion?  What makes you want to look at a window, what
makes you happier when sitting in front of your machine .. well, aside
from pr0n?

.MWL