Evolution and MH folders...

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Wed Mar 10 12:46:31 UTC 2004

Em Sáb, 2004-03-06 às 23:10, William Hooper escreveu:
> Alexandre Strube said:
> > If you create an imap
> > folder on evolutiom, it won't appear on squirrelmail, but the opposite
> > happens... who knows.
> SquirrelMail doesn't automatically subscribe to new folders.  You probably
> just need to go into the Folders link and subscribe them.  I guess from
> what you are describing Evolution displays folders subscribed or not.

This doesn't looks good to me, as it can confuse several people. And why
those subscribed folders appear in a different color when subscribed?

Other question: did someone noticed that if you install alsaplayer, it
would pop-up when squirrelmail is used? (It plays a sound indicating
you've got mail), but alsaplayer doesn't play anything.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group