Networking

Gordy gordylinux at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 10 16:34:38 UTC 2004

HI all,

I want to network my daughters computer which is running XP as she gets
a little fed up when I boot into Fedora from XP that she can't connect
to the net..

My problem is that I am on cable which uses my ethernet on my
motherboard. The modem is connected through the usb ports but wont work
unless I have my on board network card turned on...

How do I get my daughter connected to my Fedora box?
If it means buying another network card which make of PCI card do you
recommend to run with Fedora?

I am new to all this so sorry if it may seem a stupid question..

Thanks in Advance,

Gordy