New User

Carlos Henrique virtu at via-rs.net
Wed Mar 10 19:14:26 UTC 2004

Hi for all users of Fedora.

My Name is Carlos Henrique and I am from Brazil. I installed Fedora
linux just for test and see that is a nice distro.

Like I am a new user I have some doubts.

In gnome I remove nautilus from gnome-session (Preferences -> More
Preferences -> Sessions) and save the session to not load again. But
doing this I notice that the background that I set didnt load when I log
in again.

So I restart nautilus and "voi là" the background that I set came again.
My question is if is there any chances to disable nautilus and the
background dont disapear?

Thanks for all

Carlos Henrique