PCMCIA Card Readers?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Mar 11 14:04:25 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 11.03.2004 schrieb Tech Support (ChiliTech) um 14:39:
> I'm attempting to get a Greystone peripherals PCMCIA card reader to work
> under Fedora C1, but am not having much luck.. infact it doesn't even
> seem to see it.    I have the pcmcia card service running.   Has anyone
> else used these card readers, and if so any advice?

Would you please stop hijacking foreign threads? You have been told
several times now!

Start your own new threads using a new, empty window and not taking a
foreign posting and reply to, erasing body and subject.

Thank you for respecting the netiquette.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 15:02:27 up 2 days, 15:21, load average: 1.55, 1.44, 1.06
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]