Dual kernel Boot

Kaustubh Ghosh meetkaustubhghosh at vsnl.net
Fri Mar 12 15:24:40 UTC 2004

I have downloaded the rpm "kernel-2.6.4-1.257.i686.rpm"(from
people.redhat.com/arjanv/).Now I hear I have to make some directory changes
and some aliases to get it working.Any one furnish me with details on this
new version.I got installation instructions upto version 2.6.0 from the
www.fedoranews.org but nothing for the later releases anywhere in the net.

>Michael Scottaline wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:17:12 +0530
> Kaustubh Ghosh <meetkaustubhghosh at vsnl.net> insightfully noted:
>
> KG>Is it possible to have two kernels configured on the same linux distro.
> KG>I have the kernel 2.4.22-...nptl... that is provided by default with
FC1.I