Boot Screen

Oisin Curtin Oisin.Curtin at PhoenixFltOps.com
Fri Mar 12 19:53:14 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 18:17, Telmo Silva wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just upgraded a machine from RedHat 9 to Fedora Core 1, but now it
> doesn't appear the Fedora boot screen (GUI). It just appears the normal
> linux loading. How can I put the Fedora Core boot screen?

Edit /boot/grub/grub.conf
Add the "rhgb" tag to the line that starts with "kernel".

Actually, I think it's better to add vga=5, but to each hir own.

--
Oisin Curtin                        Oisin.Curtin (at) PhoenixFltOps.com
"Life is a non-renewable resource, use it well." -- Curly++, a survivor.