trying to install Linux

Donald_Sass at Donald_Sass at
Fri Mar 12 20:46:40 UTC 2004

thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list /unix [mailto:fedora-list at]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 1:32 PM
To: fedora-list /unix
Subject: RE: trying to install Linux

fedora-list-admin at wrote:
> Thanks for the comments. I actually downloaded the images to my hard
> drive then burned iso images with Roxio. The CD has the iso image and
> nothing else. It looks the same as the downloaded iso image. I gather
> this is wrong and I should create a CD from the image is that
> correct?? I would expect to see all the files on the CD then correct??

IIRC, in Roxio, you would start with an empty CD layout.  From the File
menu, select something which approximates "Burn from CD Image".  This
default to a non-ISO format, but the File Type dropdown in the dialog
have ISO.  Then just navigate to your ISO file.

fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list at
To unsubscribe: