Various questions (mostly FTP)

Jwp live4bacon at optonline.net
Sat Mar 13 23:05:13 UTC 2004

Good day I have few questions I was hoping you all could answer for me.

1.)     Can anyone suggest an application that will show me the speed at
which my FTP server is pushing?  And/or what my download speed is?

2.)     I have a MS 2 button mouse with a scroll wheel, if I am looking at a
web page and press the scroll wheel it causes the Konquerer to go back a
page OR it pastes clipboard data into the address bar?  How can I stop this
behaviour, I have tried changing mouse settings with no luck.

3.)     Also in regards to FTP, I am unable to access FTP from the command
line?  This one boggles me as It used to work just fine now whenever I
attempt to invoke an ftp connection from the command line I just get another
command prompt, no error no nothing just another prompt.

Thanks for your help,

JP