FC1 2 3 RH9 10 MDK 6 7 8 9

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 14 04:06:31 UTC 2004

Chadley Wilson said:

> You see now here is a fine example of the balls up that rpms can be.
> I go to freshrpms yarrow page and download xmms-acme and when I install
> it it tells that it needs itself xmms-acme to install.

Since you are posting about testing-updates (and knowing the general high
quality of freshrpms) I believe you will find out that you are
mis-interpreting the error.  Of course since you didn't post it we can't
help you.

If you believe you are having issues, the Freshrpms list would the place
to post so that the Freshrpms maintainers can see it.

--
William Hooper