Looking for a good Photo Album application

Mark Limburg mlimburg at users.on.net
Mon Mar 15 03:32:27 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 13:45, Mark Limburg wrote:

> Searching around, the only thing I can find is Digikam which looks great
> but I've been less than successful in getting it to run on my Fedora
> setup.
>
> So the question really is ... does anyone know if there are any apt-get
> or yum installable versions of this app?  I would prefer a Gnome
> solution, but if I have to, I'll use a KDE one ...

Just an update .. I found an RPM for Fedora over at:

  http://digikam.free.fr/Binaries/0.6/Fedora/

Installed both digikam and the addons RPMs and get result:

  [mark at localhost mark]$ digikam
  digikam: relocation error: /usr/lib/libdigikam.so.0:
  undefined symbol: _ZN11KMainWindow4showEv

Any ideas?  If not, what info can I provide?

.mwl