Problem Accessing Specific Site

Steve Bergman steve at rueb.com
Mon Mar 15 15:27:54 UTC 2004

William Hooper wrote:

> Asked and answered several times in the fedora-test-list (you need to turn
> off ECN because www.samsclub.com has broken equipment).  You should
> subscribe to fedora-test-list if you are running the FC2 Test1.

Asked and answered many times, yes.  But never fixed.  Does anyone know
if Linksys has ever fixed the problem on their end, or is this going to
be an endless battle?  In the end, it reflects badly on Linux, not
Linksys.  As far as the end user is concerned, "everyone else" (i.e.
everyone using Windows) can get to the affected sites.  It's just Linux
that can't.  I find myself wondering if ECN being on by default is
really worth it.

-Steve