Up2date Problems

Kevin Crookes kevin.crookes at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 15 20:44:09 UTC 2004

Now I really cannot understand this. I made sure that there was no line
breaks in front of the http URL, and I can access the repository using
my FC1 without a problem. I have just used "up2date-nox -u" without a
problem and it is currently fetching the rpm headers. But when I was
using the graphical version I kept getting the error of RedHat Network
is currently experiencing problems.