Qt 1.4

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Mar 15 22:04:52 UTC 2004

Am Mo, den 15.03.2004 schrieb Chadley Wilson um 22:41:

> > O heaven, it hurts so much!
> >
> > Chadley, do you know in any way what you are doing?
> >
> > Alexander *shaking his head*
> >
> Well I am a novice user thats why I subscribed to the user list instead
> of the devel list.

It is fairly ok to be a novice. I have no problem with beginners and try
my best to help them out of problems. I am now only a bit astonished
that you yourself claims to be a novice user while yesterday in your
other thread "FC1 2 3 RH9 10 MDK 6 7 8 9" you stated "I have been a
linux user for 5 years and every time its the same story."

So with 5 years background I would think you would know a little bit
more about Linux and - speaking about your QT libraries issue - library
handling, even how RPM works.

I'll go on in next mail ...

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 22:59:58 up 6 days, 23:19, load average: 0.09, 0.28, 0.19
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]