Nmap Version 3.50-1

Kevin Crookes kevin.crookes at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 15 22:32:48 UTC 2004

Now I am not too sure if this is the right place or not to post this
message but I have just recently fully updated FC1. I have come to
install the new version of NMap on my FC1 box, and I receive this error.
I am not 100% sure exactly why I am getting this error, but I am
guessing it is because I don't have a package installed which is need by
nmap??

[root at Foddy kevin]# rpm -U -v nmap-3.50-1.i386.rpm

error: Failed dependencies:

        libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3 is needed by nmap-3.50-1

        nmap = 2:3.48 is needed by (installed) nmap-frontend-3.48-1

Any information would be great.

Thanks!!!