VMWare in Fedora Land

Mark Limburg mlimburg at users.on.net
Tue Mar 16 09:00:40 UTC 2004

Howdy,

Not really a Fedora question, but it's running on it :P

I have VMWare v4.0.5 sitting here, running XP in a 20G virtual drive. I
was wondering if there was a way to tell it of a seperate (real) drive I
have in my machine, which normally houses a 120G XP installation.  This
would be quite cool, as it would provide me a network path to this 120G
partition which I could then read and write from!

Okay, using VMWare as a middle product is a little top heavy, but a) it
provides real access, and b) allows me to still use the XP data in my
virtual XP install.

.mwl