Ximian Connector for Exchange

Christopher Ness nesscg at mcmaster.ca
Tue Mar 16 15:08:30 UTC 2004

If you check the Evolution mailing list I brought this up yesterday with
them.  Apparently you can "fit" the RH9 version into fedora core, but
expect some problems as FC diverges from RH9 over time.

There will be no tech support for you.

The start of the thread is here:
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2004-March/035918.html

Cheers,
Chris

--
Software Engineering IV,
McMaster University

10:04:47 up 6 min, 2 users, load average: 0.23, 0.51, 0.28