Random Network Droping, advice needed

Jim Radford jim at grubber.org
Tue Mar 16 20:34:52 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 16 Mar 2004 8:07 pm, jludwig wrote:
> I had trouble with my old ISP, -- they won't admit to anything.
> I have done failure analysis of network systems for a 'gov.'
> group using linux for 5 years and never saw this sort of problem.
> Suspect your ISP first is my advice, esp. if you can still see anything
> else.

(un)Fortunately, I work for my ISP. So I've had the switches checked out that
are the first couple of hops after my router.

Plus if it was an ISP problem, then there would be more than just me with this
issue and I know there isn't.

Thanks though.
--
Jim Radford
   "If at first you don't succeed - change the DC"