PHP Problem

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Mar 16 21:33:34 UTC 2004

At 14:15 3/16/2004, you wrote:
>Ok today I downloaded a news script to post on my page I extracted it and
>I ran the install.
>It asked for a username and a password so I filled that out and hit the
>install button.
>Problem is the page just refreshes and clears all the filled out forms,
>that's it.
>I'm really stuck at this

I can't help you since I'm not expert at PHP. But I *can* suggest to you
that no one else is likely to be able to help you either unless you provide
some information, any information at all, about:

         * which script you downloaded
         * where to find that script
         * what other steps you took
         * which user you gave it
         * whether the file/dir permissions are properly set
         * if you've made any changes to your config (if so, what)
         * any errors reported on the page or in any logfile

You have provided NOTHING with which to help you, and no one is a
mindreader. All we have is "my script doesn't work, I'm stuck." Well... my
car's air conditioning is broken, can you tell me what's wrong with it?

Good luck,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com