GTK-2 question

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Mar 17 08:39:24 UTC 2004

Around about 17/03/2004 01:47, Globe Trotter typed ...
> Hmmm....that's bad! Does that mean that despite the fact that there are so many
> themes available, I am stuck on having to use one theme for everything? Is
> there no way this can be got around?

   I've never done it that I can recall, and I only ever partially
investigated it for GTK-1, but the mechanism used to be there to fiddle
with application-specific settings by adding settings to a ~/.gtkrc

   I couldn't tell you whether that would allow you to actually select
whole diff. /themes/ per app. or what, but I'd start there (look for
refs. to gtkrc on the gnome site).

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature