Using 2 distributions of linux; deleting a windows partition-help needed

Kaustubh Ghosh meetkaustubhghosh at vsnl.net
Wed Mar 17 12:16:20 UTC 2004

I have Fedora Core 1(in a 6GB partition),Windows 98 and XP(which is
corrupted and cannot be started for now) in the rest of 40GB hard disk.
Under windows partition I have C:(7GB & FAT32),D:(12GB & FAT16) and
E:(12GB &FAT32).
I want to delete E: and allot it to Linux.How can I do so?(I have
partition magic 8,if it is required).I need to do it badly.
I also want to install another Linux distro ( PCQLinux  which is
actually FC1 with some enhancements and installs both
kernel-2.4.22-...nptl.. which comes default with FC1 and also
kernel-2.6.2. ) in the same hard disk ,if possible in the 12GB
partition.
Is it possible to do so.
My FC1 has both 2.4....nptl.. and 2.6.4 kernels(though I have to log on
to text mode in the latter).
Thanks in advance.