FC 2 Updates

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Wed Mar 17 13:20:43 UTC 2004

On Mar 17, 2004 at 09:19, nyook in a soothing rage wrote:

>Aaron Matteson wrote:
>> I would make any suggestions to the appropriate list, in this case
>> being:
>> or
>> http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
>
>Thanks but I didn't mean to make any suggestions (I'm still a newbie). I
>was just curious if a system update from FC2test to FC2final would be
>possible and what you do in a
>oh-no-we-forgot-this-script-in-this-realease case. Or would you
>recommend to make a fresh FC2final install anyway?
As has been stated numerous times an upgrade from a beta/test/rc
version to a release version is _not_ supported. While it may
indeed go flawlessly, if it breaks, you are on your own.

N.Emile...
Nostalgia is living life in the past lane.
 08:18:55  up 104 days, 13:06,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00