Web Forum (was Re: Unscribe question)

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 13:35:01 UTC 2004

Swamper said:
> You seem to think this is an all or nothing thing.  I said "some
> of the discussion" and I'm sure the mailing lists will always be
> around but the message boards do have their place.  The *thing*
> that was pointed out in this thread is nice and more active than
> I thought it would be and there are *more* than a few using it
> but it's not operated by the Fedora Project.  My remark about
> the corporate mind was intended as something that might get them
> *it* to consider setting up a message board at their site.  Why
> not?

There are already members of the community that are willing and able to
administer message boards, why not let them?  That is what the Fedora
Project is about.  They had an itch and scratched it.  I'm not sure what
you think "operated by the Fedora Project" would bring to the table.

--
William Hooper