Updating VSFTPD from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1.

George Lemos listreader at lemosnet.com
Thu Mar 18 00:33:54 UTC 2004

Is it possible there is some other FTP daemon running on fedora I am not
aware of? I have KILLED vsftpd, noticed it gone from the process list, yet I
am still able to connect to the box via FTP! Could there be dual installs? I
am definitely missing something!

Ahhhhh linux configuration for noobs..............

/g