Problems with shell users

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Thu Mar 18 02:01:58 UTC 2004

I see that you can login with a different user..

So.. Please take a look at this first. If you're like me,
you can login only with some users because that's what you
specified!! (absent-minded me)

look at the file /etc/ssh/sshd_config and see if you have the line
"valid users"  or something along those lines..

That might be your problem..