DVD burning software

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Thu Mar 18 02:50:37 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 07:24, Darrin Auxier wrote:
> k3b, xcdroast
Personally K3b is better than Xcdroast, by way of interface and user
friendliness, It has dependancies which you will need to setup before
you install k3b.

Here they are,

Flac
Libid3
id3
libmad

I would suggest that you go to K3b.org and download from there try to
get all the dependancies from the same place. I just had a few
complications when I did some of mine in source and others in rpm.

The best place to start would probably be freshrpms.net,
Although the deps are in the fedora repositories if my memory serves me
correctly.

To acces the repository you need to configure your system for yum or
apt.
Need more help just shout.

Chad