is ok to use lastes kernel

Mitch Wiedemann mc2 at lightlink.com
Thu Mar 18 14:54:42 UTC 2004

Hello Jose,
If you are referring to using "yum update" or the redhat up2date, then
it's fine to get the latest kernel, you don't have to get each version.
All package updates are cumulative. (In my experience anyway).

One note: I have an nVidia graphics  card, and sometimes after a kernel
update I have to re-run the nvidia installer again to rebuild the kernel
module.  Just FYI (For Your Information).

--
Mitch Wiedemann
mc^2 Computer Consulting
mc2 at lightlink.com