openssl issue

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Mar 19 04:45:51 UTC 2004

At 19:42 3/18/2004, you wrote:
>On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 19:39, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> > Quit bitching at me. Firstly, I was not the one complaining. Secondly:
> >

>I apologize Rodolpho, I must have cut the wrong email response at the
>top.  However, I did reply to the text in the post and not your
>comment.

<grin>

Apology accepted, Luc. I must have been temporarily taken over by aliens
myself... I don't usually bite back so hard.

Now, back to the topic (openssl):

I have little or no deep programming knowledge. As far as the OS is
concerned, and certainly where arcana such as SSL technology are developed,
I am utterly and completely ignorant. Since a huge percentage of the Linux
unwashed are just like me, someone please comment: what can I, or someone
like me, do to help test something like this so it moves from "testing" to
"released" more quickly?

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com