AMD64 and SATA

Andrius varanava at takas.lt
Fri Mar 19 17:15:59 UTC 2004

Hello,
Can anybody post their configuration of grub boot loader which has similar computer configuration to mine:
AMD64 3200+
120 Seagate SATA hard drive
512 Mb RAM
ATI RADEON 9200SE graphic card

I was failed to load Fedora Core1 for AMD64. The installion went very well, however, when I tried to load it, kernel went to panic. I need fast recovery of Windows boot manager, because grub loader doen't include Windows into menu I deleted grub loader for know. But I will write it again later. So if someone can share their configuration I would be very thankful.