LDAP how to (specific question)

Preston grammaton_cleric at gmx.net
Fri Mar 19 18:48:25 UTC 2004

El Viernes, 19 de Marzo de 2004 11:54 AM, Brian Fahrlander escribió:
> On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 09:13 -0500, Preston wrote:
> > Is there some LDAP how to specifically focused in Fedora?
>
>     I found the "Holy Grail" of LDAP, and for the benefit of the Google
> people coming here, I'm posting it.  It was in Linux Journal and
> contains the steps to make the whole thing work like NIS and such-
> single login for everyone...even for Samba service.
>
>     http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6266
>
>     Enjoy!  It worked for me, though I didn't implement it because I
> already have LTSP installed and working.

This is the best doc I have seen. But got an error when adding the top data:
adding new entry "dc=ehtsc, dc=cu"
ldapadd: update failed: dc=ehtsc, dc=cu
ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
        additional info: entry store failed

Dont know if I deleted some config from the slapd.conf (I just copied the
example and removed all other params)

--
ru guo ni yao ai, ni jiang bu hui shi qu