LDAP how to (specific question)

Brian Fahrlander Brian at fahrlander.net
Fri Mar 19 19:23:10 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 13:48 -0500, Preston wrote:

> This is the best doc I have seen. But got an error when adding the top data:
> adding new entry "dc=ehtsc, dc=cu"
> ldapadd: update failed: dc=ehtsc, dc=cu
> ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
>         additional info: entry store failed
>
> Dont know if I deleted some config from the slapd.conf (I just copied the
> example and removed all other params)

    Yeah, that's a typo; I had it, too.  I don't remember the details,
but fiddle with it- it's not hard, and like me, you'll learn from it.
(Hopefully YOU'll remember.)  :>

Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262