read vcds in fedora-> cdfs??!

Didier Casse didierbe at sps.nus.edu.sg
Sat Mar 20 01:12:13 UTC 2004

On 19/03/04, at 19:19 -0500, David Nedrow <listbox at nedron.net> wrote:
> cdfs? I've never heard of this.

http://www.elis.rug.ac.be/~ronsse/cdfs/

CDfs is a file system for Linux systems that `exports' all tracks and boot
images on a CD as normal files. These files can then be mounted (e.g. for
ISO and boot images), copied, played (audio and VideoCD tracks)... The
primary goal for developing this file system was to `unlock' information
in old ISO images. For instance, if you have a multisession CD with two
ISO images that both contain the file 'a', you only see the file 'a' in
the second session if you use the iso9660 file system.

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg

Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg