new memory = more swap?

thedogfarted thedogfarted at inbox.lv
Sat Mar 20 12:40:54 UTC 2004

I have 1700+ Athlon XP. Before i moved from RH9 to Fedora, i had 1G swap
space as written in RH manual. I installed RH9 without any knowledge of
Linux and small knowledge of UNIX, so i decided to follow the manual. As
i have small hdd, those 3/4 G is quite a lot for me :)

--
thedogfarted *

PS.:* - sk. Kurts Vonneguuts "Lopkautuve Nr. 5"