yum.conf for all

Hervaen hervaen at free.fr
Sat Mar 20 17:32:05 UTC 2004

On Saturday 20 March 2004 14:25, Zach Wilkinson wrote:
Hi

> I run "yum clean oldheaders" periodically...

I am a beginner in using yum and I Found this idea Very good So I did the same
thing, I have had this message,

Finding updated packages
Cleaning old headers
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yum", line 60, in ?
    yummain.main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "yummain.py", line 251, in main
  File "clientStuff.py", line 969, in take_action
  File "clientStuff.py", line 677, in clean_up_old_headers
  File "clientStuff.py", line 66, in getENVRA
TypeError: unsubscriptable object

Is there anybody can explain me

Thanks a lot

Hervaen