FireFox

Frans Thamura frans at intercitra.com
Sun Mar 21 08:03:56 UTC 2004

beware, all the font in fc 1 will be removed, this will make your
mozilla cannot open web site well.

frans

--
Regards,

Frans Thamura
Chief Technology Officer
Intercitra Innovation Center, We help You Manage and Control

Are You ready to be Part of Emotional Revolution?

HP: +62 - 855 - 7888 - 699

Address:
Cempaka Putih Tengah II Blok C No. 21
Jakarta Utara - Indonesia
Telp: +62 21 4260933

Yahoo: fthamura
Jabber: fthamura at jabber.org
MCP ID: 1285331 (Microsoft Certified Professional ID)