Subject: Re: red-carpet

Merrill Jr. Butterman feather_n_cap at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 13:39:29 UTC 2004

Strange, I never paid much attention to it really but then again I don't read
these lists to pick apart the disclaimers. I prefer the sound advice myself but
that's just me I guess. Since this is strictly a volunteer list to join, I
value the time it take these people to answer my posts because in the end game
they have no obligation to do so. I was told from someone much wiser than I
that you can get more flies with honey than with vineger and with that being
said maybe others could take a cue from that. Thanks for the listening ear.

=====
Merrill A. Butterman Jr.