Dependecies check!

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Mar 22 16:56:31 UTC 2004

Am Mo, den 22.03.2004 schrieb Wengrzik, Andreas um 17:44:

> up2date i think, is just for updating rpms ?!

Then you have to explain what you mean with your original posting. I
interpreted it this way that you want to cover installation cases where
with direct use of RPM you run into dependency errors. up2date handles
this. It is not only for upgrading but also for installation. You even
can pass parameter --dry-run and it will do it with "laser off".

I feel you have to learn to post to the list in a manner that others can
directly understand what you want to achieve. Also you mailer breaks
mail referencing thus threading and has wrong reply prefix "AW: "
instead of "Re: ".

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 17:51:55 up 3 days, 2:34, load average: 0.12, 0.18, 0.21
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]