AW: Dependecies check

Merrill Jr. Butterman feather_n_cap at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 18:44:59 UTC 2004

If my memory serves me correctly there are 2 popular repositories I use for
rpm's
www.livna.org
www.freshrpms.net
I prefer to use the combination of the apt and synaptic rpm packages for FC1,
FC1 is sponsored by Red Hat but is not supported by them. On a fresh install
you would have to change the downloads sources for up2date to get the process
to work correctly. synaptic appears to be faster and more reliable means of
updating the packages within FC1. Hope this helps you as much as it helped me.

=====
Merrill A. Butterman Jr.