trying to enable SCSI support for my ATAPI drives.

Merrill Jr. Butterman feather_n_cap at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 00:24:39 UTC 2004

Got a quick question, having k3b installed successfully, how do you enable SCSI
support for CD-ROM's. Even though they are on a IDE bus, k3b suggested adding
that, to avoid any problems accessing them. I was able to use the program
successfully without any issues except for the speed of reading the tracks
before the actual writing happened. I suspect it means changing the fstab files
but since they are critical, I don't dare touch them on a suspicion. thanks for
any help you could render.

=====
Merrill A. Butterman Jr.